CASE STUDY – EGYBIKERS.COM – EGYPT
egybikers.com is a 15 years old website. It has become Egypt’s #1 motorcyclists’ hub. Karim Taraboulsi the owner and developer of the website wanted to take his hobby and passion to the next level.
egybikers.com came to ACCESS sbs with one idea in mind: How can we develop and grow the community and services without touching the traditional attractive traits of the website. We were assigned the task of Business Development and Marketing since May 2015.
ACCESS sbs worked seamlessly with egybikers.com to successfully develop, launch, and maintain the following;
– Partnerships with world class brands in and around the motorcycling arena.
– A fully operational and ground breaking e-store with reasonably priced items and multiple delivery options
– New services and products; European and African tours, news section, a monthly newsletter, facebook signing,…among others.
– Revamping website and identity
– Currently negotiating co-investment in huge projects with foreign multinationals.
services:Branding, Business Development, e-store and on-line marketing, Marketing, Strategic Partnerships
Mandate:Take the website to the next level
Partner(s) we worked with:Apple Core among others
Project Duration:1.5 years and going
Current Situation:Growing at an impressive rate!
Outcome:Everyone's Happy :)
Project Value:30% of revenues created
Tags:Branding, Business Development, Business Plan, e-store, marketing, Partnerships, PR, sales and marketing, strategy